Love some of the older stamp sets. Had fun with this card for convention holiday swap.
I still love so many of the classic stamp sets. So here is what I used on this card with lots of different techniques added (used the dazzling diamonds with the heat and stick powder mixed together on the trees):
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree; A round Array: Wood grain; Fabulous Phrases
Inks: Soft Sky; Island Indigo; Versa-Mark
Paper: Soft Sky; Island Indigo; Very Vanilla; Silver Sparkle; Modern Medley DSP
Tools: Big Shot; Sponge Daubers; Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch; Circles #2 Originals Die; 1" and 1-3/8" circle punches; 7/8" scallop punch; Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
Accessories: Rhinestones; Dazzling Details; Dazzling Diamonds and Heat and Stick Powder; glue dots; Stampin' Dimensionals; Snail Adhesive
Check out Cindy's by clicking on the "NEXT" button.
Check out Nicole's by clicking on the "Previous" below.
If you want to check out the other entries, you can check out their websites below.
- Stampin Grandma http://stampingrandma.
- The Flying Stamper http://flyingstamper.
- Olivia Loves To Stamp http://oliviastamps.
- Scrappy Stamps And Ink http://
scrappystampsandink.blogspot. com/2013/11/holiday-blog-hop. html
- Stamping With Pearl http://
stampingwithpearl.blogspot. com/2013/11/november-holiday- blog-hop.html
- Scrapper Frog’s Blog http://scrapperfrogcindy.
- Too Cool Stamping http://www.
toocoolstamping.com/ toocoolstamping/2013/11/ holiday-blog-hop-2013.html
- Stamping Creations With Rachelle http://
stampinwithrachelle.blogspot. com/2013/11/stampin-up- holiday-blog-hop.html
- Simple & Creative Corner http://
thesimpleandcreativecorner. blogspot.com/2013/11/holiday- blog-hop_6.html
- Stampin With Darla and Sisters http://
stampinwithdarlaandsisters. blogspot.com/2013/11/holiday- blog-hop.html